Monday, November 12, 2007

SUCKERS!!!!

All you people voting that this baby is a boy. :-P

I've been right 4 out of 4 times and I say it's a girl. I guess we'll see in about 30 weeks, huh? Heehee!

Boy I've had a huge burst of energy lately. If I get to bed before 9, I can get up by 6 and actually shower, make breakfast, do some laundry and cleaning, and basically get the house ready for children before they awake. Get to bed after 11 and Husband is dragging me out at 8:15 to take him to work and I am grumpy and stinky all day. Early bedtimes rock.

Night weaning has begun again at our house. Last night was Night One and it went fairly well. She woke 5 times between midnight and 6, but she went back to bed without nursing each time. I am sleeping on the couch otherwise she's inconsolable. Husband takes care of her when she wakes. By "take care" I mean he gives her a sippy of water and pats her back until she screams herself back to sleep. I hope this is not the beginning of weaning, but I have GOT to get more sleep. See above paragraph. Sleep makes me Not A Monster. Sleep makes me productive. Sleep makes me a better Mommy. I need sleep. I need to NOT nurse all night long. I will update on how this is going tomorrow!

No comments: