Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Night Weaning

It's not going too bad. I slept on the couch for the second evening in a row. Dave said she woke up 5 times again but was more willing to accept a drink of water and a pat on the back before snoozing. There was for sure less crying. I was really surprised he got up with her last night because he was sick. Go Dave!

I've got her cut back to nursing 3 times during the day now as well. Morning when we wake up, afternoon at nap, and before bed. It still makes me really sad that this is necessary. It's one of the reasons I did not want to have a baby again so soon. I still worry she will fully wean, but so far she's continuing to be pretty insistent about having her Na-Na.

So here's hoping tonight is a little easier on everyone involved!

No comments: