I forgot to post that my first prenatal appointment has been postponed until my 16th week. I meet with the midwife for the first time on the 18th, so in about 3 weeks.
Nothing much major to report this week. Feeling really good, cruising into the second trimester with my usual glee! I love the second trimester! I feel good, look decent, and no longer running for the toilet (and then laying on the couch all day). I am that 'glowing' everyone talks about for these next 13 weeks! Really, until I hit 30 weeks I'll be pretty happy. Watch out after that for lots of moaning and complaining though! LOL! Actually, this time, my very last time carrying a baby for sure, I am considering a plan to keep myself sane. Mostly that means LOTS of outside the house activities with homeschooling. I hope that makes me feel less stir-crazy. I don't like how mean and ugly and unhappy I get those last 6-10 weeks. I want my memories of this to be as happy as possible.
Going to see the chiro next week! It's time. My pelvis is getting wonky and my sciatic pain is here big time. I have to be careful to not move incorrectly (HA! Yeah, right....) because once I do it will be all over. I'll be yelling for #1 to bring me the phone so I can call Husband to come and get me off the floor and into bed. Please God let me make it one more week before it goes completely out.......
No comments:
Post a Comment