Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Oh SANTA!!!!

A girl needs to have dreams. Dreams keep us moving forward. I dream of 14 uninterrupted hours of sleep. Long bubble baths alone without naked toddlers begging to get in with me. And this. Oh this, please.

Nikon D3S

Oh yeah, and maybe one of these to go on it....

Nikkor 24-70 2.8

Breathtaking is starting to pick up and I've got my fingers crossed (and legs, and toes, and arms, and eyes) that it will really begin to thrive in the next year. It's a heart felt passion. I heard about this really cool thing called Giving is Awesome so I hopped over to their site and decided instantly that Breathtaking would participate! I love that I can increase awareness of my business at the same time as finding the perfect Mama to bless with an amazing gift. I hope I can impact someone's life for the better. And oh, Santa, if you'd like to drop those two items in my stocking (er, well, maybe not as I think that camera body is pretty heavy....just go ahead and leave it under the tree) I won't complain.

No comments: