I have one of those with two peas in a pod, personalized with their names. Got it half price at a mall kiosk, but unfortunately I can't remember the name of the place. I also got one with all 8 kids on it....I put some pictures of them on my blog. The only problem is that the clay isn't super sturdy...you have to treat it with special care and store it carefully.
It was in a mall where we stopped in the middle of a road trip, and we're not likely to go there again...BUT - I found this website that offers the same ornaments - all the cute styles that can accomodate large families. And the prices don't seem to be outrageous, either.
Just stumbled upon your blog... I have a 8 year old who is birthday buddies....all three born with 45 min with a Ben and Claire...they "roomed" together in the hospital. Four classrooms per grade at our school and it is a hoot to see which one will be in his class...usually Claire.
8 comments:
Chantel, that is super creepy! LOL!
I have one of those with two peas in a pod, personalized with their names. Got it half price at a mall kiosk, but unfortunately I can't remember the name of the place. I also got one with all 8 kids on it....I put some pictures of them on my blog. The only problem is that the clay isn't super sturdy...you have to treat it with special care and store it carefully.
Nancy, shuddup, it's CUTE! You got a better one? I need something!!!
Michele if you remember the place, lmk!
That is cute!
It was in a mall where we stopped in the middle of a road trip, and we're not likely to go there again...BUT - I found this website that offers the same ornaments - all the cute styles that can accomodate large families. And the prices don't seem to be outrageous, either.
http://www.all4mykids.net/FAMILYORNAMENTS.html
Chantel....I would love to surprise you with a gift...can you email me at Sylithia@aol.com?
Just stumbled upon your blog...
I have a 8 year old who is birthday buddies....all three born with 45 min with a Ben and Claire...they "roomed" together in the hospital.
Four classrooms per grade at our school and it is a hoot to see which one will be in his class...usually Claire.
Did you get your twin Christmas ornament yet? I saw this and thought of you. You haven't posted in a long time!
http://www.personalizationmall.com/Peas-In-A-Pod-Personalized-Twin-Baby-Christmas-Ornament-p9015.prod?sdest=search&sdestid=0
Post a Comment