Friday, January 30, 2009

Long Time No Post

Hey there BlogLand! I've not been on this computer much lately. Living in a house with 10 children, three of whom are infants and one toddler with an attitude, takes a lot of time!

I have so much to fill you in on, but first some new photos of the fast growing Hayes Twins!

bandcbw2

bandcbw

walkingtogether

Seriously The. Cutest. Picture. Ever.
claire


Claire "three eyes" Hayes:
threeeyes

Fun with Dad!
daddyplaytime

And the Wormy Worm!
ben

Helping Daddy cook!
davebencooking

Just being himself
ben

And more of Claire ::blush::

20090119_0038

Rubbadubdub, one Claire in a tub (uh, sink)
claire

Be back tomorrow with updates!

3 comments:

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

They have gotten so big!!!!

Anonymous said...

How adorable! Evelyn is quite concerned with Claire's third eye - LOL!

RandiFayPayton said...

Is it me or does Ben just strike you with that "old soul" look? He seems to be a reservoir of wisdom waiting to spill out at any given moment. And if Claire gets any cuter...I'm gonna try for a girl again soon. (I'm so kidding..but she is adorable with her little facial expressions!)