Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Joy!


Look! That's my "gee kids, it's so nice that you want to HELP me put together the train track" face! Hey honey, you should take a photo of this so I won't ever forget the year that Ben and Claire "helped" me put the train track together! heehee

Don't I look fabulous at 3am? Santa, that bitch, doesn't leave OUR gifts wrapped. Mama has to do that. Often in the wee hours of the morning. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it! Aren't the dolls DARLING! It was a total splurge. Izzy adores her doll. Hannah doesn't like hers. She says it's "scary".

Is Claire bored? Going to fall over? Your guess....


The doll! Her first! Awwww!!!
Wormy is getting his very first Christmas gift, EVER!

But he'd just rather play with his sister's doll house
I'm down with that

Uh, Worm, you crawled out of your pants again...
Merry Christmas from the Twins!

3 comments:

Judit said...

Those were so funny! :D
Happy New Year!!!

CNH said...

You too Judit!

Hannah said...

Precious. All of them. And you.