Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Half Birthday Babies!

An update--In Photos!

First we have Claire crawling:

DSC_0080

DSC_0079

DSC_0025

And then we have her sweetness

DSC_0100

And some of the Wormy

DSC_0038

And let's try some solids now that we're six months old!

DSC_0206

DSC_0200

DSC_0199

DSC_0192

DSC_0196

Wait! I can only scoot! WAIT!

DSC_0031

DSC_0033

DSC_0036


Happy Birthday babies. Gosh, has it really, really been six months since your birth? And that means only six more until I have to admit you're a year old and no longer my tiny babies. Sigh. I love you both so very much. You bring sunshine to my days. And while juggling you has not been easy, it's been so worth it.

6 comments:

Christie said...

Happy half birthday! They are so big!

Hannah said...

WOW. 6 months? Time certainly flies. You're doing a fabulous job mothering 6 little ones, C!

Love to my little twinlets! Wish we could have made it to see you last weekend...the trip was much too short. :(

Randi Fay Payton said...

It's so bittersweet. Six months since we abandonded the fort of Zen and went into labor! What a ride. Happy birthday Ben and Claire! Beautiful, just beautiful.

Unknown said...

Oh dear! Look at those expressive little babes! *swoon* I can't believe it's already been six months!

Anonymous said...

They really are total doll babies!

Kim said...

Love those little ears! And the drool! And the funny faces when first eating solids! So, so sweet!